Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hand Jobs

I am a lover of tattoos and tattooed men and women.  There is just something about (nicely done) artwork on the human body that is very beautiful to me.  Even at my age, I plan on and look forward to being a heavily tattooed lady.   And, if I had my way, my next boyfriend would look a lil' something like this..


found on my pinterest

What's more amazing about tattoos than their beauty is... the commitment.  Ink is permanent and could very well affect your career;  let's face it, tatts aren't always accepted in the workplace, corporate culture, etc.  Now, you could choose to tattoo your body in places that your work clothing would hide and probably not run into problems.  But, there are a couple tattoo spots you can't hide with clothing at work: face/neck/head and hands.  A neck, face or head tattoo is last of the line for me; unless I win the lottery or get lucky and marry some baller and never have to work again (fingers crossed).  And while I can't say (for now) that I would do it, hand tattoos are kinda sexy.  Again, ONLY if they are done well by a good tattoo artist.  Here are a few that I enjoy..

Shock Mansion

I'm not a fan of cats, but this hand tatt is great.  Also love the Marilyn Monroe (is it her?) and the sugar skull.  Ooh! and the flowers, of course.  Hot.


found here

I'm in love with the tattooed digitalized censor bar over the girl's eyes here.  So dope.


found here

Geishas are adorable to me, mainly because it's how my mom came up with my name :)


found here

Not a Buddhist, but I can dig their spiritual values.  And this tattoo is done very well, which counts since it's permanent!


found here

A tribute to the old school sailor tattoos.  Old school will always be new school in my book.




both found here

These 2 were done (very well) by Valerie Vargas.  Her attention to detail is insane, look at the hair and the teardrops. 


found here

Asian inspired.. Super edgy and beautiful.  I'm a fan.


found here

Iconic Betty Boop.. Very simple and oddly classy.    


Where will your next tattoo be?


No comments:

Post a Comment