Friday, February 3, 2012

Did it on 'em

Now, I can't say that I love Nicki Minaj or that I even like her music that much.. But I do respect her drive to be a force to reckoned with and for being, well.. Nicki Minaj!  What I do love, however, is getting my nails done.  And Ms. Minaj is giving me more incentive to like her with her latest collection of O.P.I. nail polish.  Like Miss Minaj, the line is bold and bright and sure to make a statement; not to mention super spring-y which I can't help but be into considering this unseasonably warm winter Chicago has been having.  I love them all, except for the crackle.  It's just not for me.. any hoot.. I'm sure all of my favorite nail bloggers just about died when they saw these colors, too..  Enjoy!


Did it on 'em


Fly


Metallic 4 Life


Save Me


Pink Friday


Super Bass Shatter



And whether or not you like Nicki Minaj, you can't deny the utter haute-ness of this video.  This section of this year's Victoria's Secret show is my absolute favorite.. neon, lights, stripes, tutus.. so cute.  I could watch this over and over for hours.

**find the whole collection here

No comments:

Post a Comment