Thursday, January 19, 2012

Spring MakeUps



 I have a lot of fuckin' makeup.  I think one of the next posts I do will be an actual photo of all my make-up laid out.. (prepare to have your mind blown) I like making cute color combos, really.  And it feels ultra girly to wear makeup; people notice.  Post application, you step back and look at yourself in the mirror and it's like..boom.  I love that.  And when someone compliments me on my makeup,  well.. that's the icing on the cake.  Any hoot, one of my favorite cosmetic companies by far is NARS.  Kinda pricey, but the texture and quality of their makeup is unrivaled.  It goes on amazing, eye shadows and blushes can be interchangeable and are super intense when combined with water.  Most certainly my go-to when I want new makeup (that I don't need).   Fashion Bananas posted some really cute spring outfits this morning and it made me think of the NARS Spring 2012 collection. Mature, versatile and I don't own any other colors like these. Perfect.  here goes..

BILBAO  this most likely looks amazeballs on every skin tone. perfect nude, for any season.
DARK RITE  goes on creamy; can be used all over the lid, as a base for shadow or a liner. tres magnifique?
DIAMOND LIFE inspired by and named after Sade's 1984 debut album..  SOLD.
DOUCE FRANCE  can be used alone or all together. Perfect with heavy black eyeliner and mascara.
PARAMARIBO  so many options with this.  looks rich for work,  add water and make it even richer for a night out.

GAIETY  i can't rock with this as a blush.  i'd use it as a shadow or  liner.  i do the same with  TAJ MAHAL

MEXICAN ROSE  use this lip liner for spring-y hot pink lips.  could be used in combo with the blush above.
VALPARAISO  super sultry.. could be used for spring, fall and winter.   add messy bun and over-sized sunnies and.. GO!

I hope that by the time spring rolls around that I own most of these and that my gal Alessia at un giorno da leone has made some time for me so we can incorporate them in our upcoming style posts.  Stay tuned and until then.. stay warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment